Flu Clinic Process for 2020
The delivery of the flu vaccination programme will be a challenge for all GP practices and the safety of our patients and staff will remain our priority during our flu clinics.
To ensure covid 19 protocols are maintained all flu clinics will be by appointment only and the appointments are scheduled to align with our vaccine deliveries..
We will use a walk-though system at the practice to ensure social distancing is maintained while dealing with large numbers of patients.
To help keep us all safe we ask :
- You book your appointment through reception
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment – you will not be seen earlier than your appointment time
- If you are able please wear a face covering to your appointment
- If you are unwell please do not come to the practice
- Please wear outer clothing that is easy to remove to give access to your upper arm.
Finally – please treat our staff with respect; we will get everyone seen as quickly and as efficiently as possible.